Introducing: Intentions. A monthly download of spiritual growth resources written and curated with your overseas life in mind. Each month will have a theme, or intention, if you will: a spiritual growth aspect we are learning about and working towards together. The rest of the resources will center around that theme.
What kind of resources, you ask?
Each month will be slightly different according to the intention, but each pack WILL contain:
- A memory verse
- Additional Scriptures to write or Bible journal
- Journaling prompts about living overseas & this intention
- Breath prayers
- A book of the month, plus other suggested reading.
- A liturgy
- Printable scripture art of our memory verse
- Lockscreens and desktop wallpapers of the memory verse
What we really need? To dig into Christ. To remember our calling, where He has placed us in the world. To sit in the peace we felt when we said our YES, and to keep saying YES even when we are tired. So tired.
This month, we’re meditating on what the Scriptures say about endurance. We’re learning breath prayers to ground is when we are weary. We are asking Christ to be our strength when we are weak, and meet us when we come to Him overwhelmed and on the edge.